Human Resources Manager
Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Manager (HRM) will be responsible to overlook the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures as well as ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, the HRM will also take part of the recruitment process of administrative and production positions.
- Oversee the implementation of HR programs;
- Identify opportunities for improvement and resolve problems;
- Inform managers and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, compensation, and benefits;
- Coordinate all HR training programs;
- Recommend changes or modifications to existing policies;
- Recruit and hires staff;
- Manage work injury files, makes recommendations, implement preventative procedures and participate in the workplace health and safety committee;
- Administer the group insurance plan for all employees;
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries via telephone or email;
- Monitor and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company;
- Participate to the organisation of social activities;
- Compute and provide HR performance indicators to upper management;
- Communicate pertinent information to pay services;
- Assist the Director of Human Resources in various mandates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or Organization Development.
- 5 to 7 years of HR experience
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development
- Strong and effective wrtitten and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment
Position located in Vineland, USA.