Account Manager, Greater Toronto Area
Bridor is actually looking for an Account Manager, Food service, for the area of Toronto ( GTA). The primary objective of this function is to:
– Develop and grow business relations with distributors and street accounts within the territory.
– Sell company brand products on the Ontario territory (GTA)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
– Predominately foodservice and occasionally retail;
– Conduct promotional presentations on our products;
– Conduct product presentations to distributors and operators;
– Provide problem resolution and follow up of customer accounts;
– Establish solid professionnal relations between the company and its distributors;
– Provide follow up of distributors’ account;
– Establish and follow up an annual strategic plan and business review;
– Prepare sales budgets;
– Work closely with Bridor food service trade and marketing for contract pricing proposal to ensure gross distribution margins and marketing activities when needed;
– Provide follow up and periodic analysis of customers sales performance;
– Follow up on budget, sales and expenses.
– Ensure that objectives are met.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
– BA in Administration or Marketing or a diploma related to the culinary/bakery industry;
– Minimum of 2-5 years of professionnal experience in sales;
– Food service or food and beverage experience, an asset;
– Experience with bakery and pastry and/or frozen food, an asset;
– Experience managing distributors and food service accounts;
– Anglophone or bilingual (English and french), an asset.
– Confortable working from a home-based office. An office is accessible in Mississauga area
– Effective “hunter”;
– Deal “closer”;
– Enjoy working in the field with customers;
– Able to move boxes;
– Good judgement and good analysis and synthesis skills;
– Ability to conduct several projects and meet deadlines.
Asset : Living in GTA or Mississauga area .
Bridor offers a fixed and competitive compensation program.